Justice Gone Haywire: Book 2, True Tales of the Vicious and Victimized
A COLLECTION OF TALES NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!
These gruesome stories have peppered the pages of newspapers and history books over the centuries. Some are well-known. Some aren’t. They rest in that murky place between true crime and horror. The tales in this, Book Two of the series, focus on where the courts and media got it wrong. The falsely accused. Cases in which justice went … haywire.
Inside JUSTICE GONE HAYWIRE:
• Queen Katherine Howard: In Her Defense
• Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle
• The Murder of Mary Phagan and Lynching of Leo Frank
• The Scottsboro Boys
• Sam Sheppard: The Trials of Dr. Sam
• The Alice Crimmins Case
• Jean Harris: The Case For Her Innocence
• Jonathan Pollard
• The Schizophrenic Falsely Convicted as the “Bike Path Rapist”
• Gary Dotson, Cathleen Crowell, and the Rape that Never Was